Those who do not comply with the house rules will be removed and access can be denied. Offenses
are reported to the police at all times.
- You are obliged to order a consumption. You may only consume this consumption within the
company. It is not allowed at Bar-Restaurant Het Groene Paleis to use or bring home consumptions
or consumer packs.
- Properties of our restaurant may not be taken outside or moved without consultation; this also
includes (remnants of) drinks and food. If you discover that you have caused damage or destruction,
you will be fully liable for repair and / or renewal.
- You are responsible for your property yourself. We accept no responsibility in the event of theft,
loss and / or damage.
- We ask you to return lost property that is not your property to one of the employees.
- We try to satisfy everyone’s preferences regarding the choice of table, unfortunately this is not
always possible. Please ask your understanding for this.
- Too late? 15 minutes after your reserved reception time we can forgive your table to other guests
- Pets such as dogs are very welcome.
- Any form of aggression towards guests and staff is forbidden. Annoying and / or offensive behavior
will not be tolerated.
- It is forbidden to carry weapons in your pocket. Upon detection of possession of weapons, the
police are immediately called in.
- Fire instructions are available for inspection at the company management. In case of fire, do not
panic, warn us immediately and / or find the nearest fire extinguisher.
- The possession, use or trading of narcotics is prohibited.
- Restaurant het Groene Paleis uses camera surveillance.
- Access to het Groene Paleis can be refused if you are tipsy or drunk. No alcoholic beverages are
given to tipsy or drunk people.
- In accordance with the law, we do not serve alcohol to guests under the age of 18. In case of
doubt, we will ask for identification.
- When entering and leaving our company, we ask you not to cause excessive noise such as
screaming or damaging or stealing property from third parties.
- Camera surveillance: With a visit to our restaurant you agree that video recordings can be made.
Pictures can be shown to third parties after irregularities or accidents.
- The Uniform Conditions Royal Catering Netherlands apply to all agreements entered into by us.
You can view this on our website. These are binding for everyone who uses our services.
Do you have complaints of any kind? Report them directly to an employee of our company.
Thank you for your understanding!
Cancellations and time violations
- After realisation and confirmation -writing, by e-mail or verbally- of the contract both from parties, the client owes the following percentages of the invoice amount in case of cancellation.
- more than 4 weeks before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 10%
- 3-4 weeks before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 15%
- 1-3 weeks before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 35%
- 4-7 days before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 50%
- 2-3 days before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 75%
- within 48 hours before the agreed date for the execution of the agreement: 100%
Change in number of participants
You can change the number of people free of charge up to 48 hours in advance. If this happens too late, we are forced to charge 100% of the number of guests indicated by you.